As a data subject you have a number of rights available to you.
- You have the right to request information and to receive a copy about which personal data we process about you.
- You also have the right to object to our processing of personal data
- To request rectification or erasure of any personal data about you
- You can request a restriction of our processing of personal data about you.
- The right to data portability, which means you have the right to receive, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, the personal data processed about you
For some of these rights, e.g. the right to erasure, exercising them requires satisfaction of certain concrete conditions set by data protection legislation.
If our processing is based on your consent, you are free to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing, which has already taken place on the basis of your consent.