General Data Protection Regulation
Ars Moriendi 3D is committed to protecting the privacy and accuracy of confidential information to the extent possible. Other than as required by laws that guarantee public access to certain types of information, or in response to subpoenas or other legal instruments that authorize access, personal information is not actively shared. In particular, we do not re-distribute or sell personal information collected on our web servers.
When purchasing items I (the customer) agree that the provided information is correct.
Arsmoriendi3d.com servers collect the following analytics:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of computer being used
- web pages requested
- referring web page
- browser used
- date and time
Arsmoriendi3d.com uses webforms. These forms require users to give contact information. Contact information from the registration form is used only to send material relating to the purpose for which it was collected and will not be shared or sold to another party.
Arsmoriendi3d.com offers visitors to register an account. The account requires the following information: email address and password. Information from the registration form is used only relating to the purpose for which it was collected. Information from the registration will not be given or sold to another party.
Arsmoriendi3d.com will only allow purchases to users with an active account. This is to give the user the option to have access and redownload products. Further more, to complete a transaction the following informations are needed: name and surname. This is to associate the data to individual user identities. Information from the purchase will not be given or sold to another party. The account and all it’s information can be deleted by the customer at any time in their account settings.
Arsmoriendi3d.com uses Paypal as payment option. The site will not store any bank information. Bank information is used only relating to the purchase and will not be saved, given or sold to another party.
Use of collected information
- Arsmoriendi3d.com & kickstarter.arsmoriendi3d.com will only use personal information collected from this site for the purpose of communication back to individuals who contact us via the site.
- Arsmoriendi3d.com & kickstarter.arsmoriendi3d.com uses browser-IP-address information and anonymous-browser history to report information about site accesses and for profiling purposes. This information is used to improve Web presentation and utilization. IP address information may also be used for troubleshooting purposes.
Distribution of collected information
- Arsmoriendi3d.com will not disclose, without your consent, personal information collected about you, except for certain explicit circumstances in which disclosure is required by law.
- Arsmoriendi3d.com will not distribute or sell personal information to third-party organizations.
Storage of personal data
The personal data is processed for the period that is nessecary for the specific types of personal data, mostly in a period of 5 years from your latest purchase. In some cases, personal data may be stored for a shorter or longer period if required by law.
As a data subject you have a number of rights available to you.
- You have the right to request information and to receive a copy about which personal data we process about you.
- You also have the right to object to our processing of personal data
- To request rectification or erasure of any personal data about you
- You can request a restriction of our processing of personal data about you.
- The right to data portability, which means you have the right to receive, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, the personal data processed about you
For some of these rights, e.g. the right to erasure, exercising them requires satisfaction of certain concrete conditions set by data protection legislation.
If our processing is based on your consent, you are free to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing, which has already taken place on the basis of your consent.
Privacy Statement Revisions
This Privacy Statement was last revised on 13th of March 2020. We may change this Privacy Statement at any time and for any reason. We encourage you to review this Privacy Statement each time you visit the web site.
If we make a significant change to our Privacy Statement, we will post a notice on the homepage of our web site for a period of time after the change is made.
Responsibility for External Sites
This website may contain links to other web sites. Some of those web sites may be operated by third parties. We provide the links for your convenience, but we do not review, control, or monitor the privacy practices of web sites operated by others.
We are not responsible for the performance of web sites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them. Therefore, whenever you leave this web site we recommend that you review each web site’s privacy practices and make your own conclusions regarding the adequacy of these practices.
How to contact us
If you are not satisfied with the way we process your personal data, you can lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Agency about our processing of your personal data.